Looking for a gas fire service in the North East, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Gateshead, Durham or Sunderland Area?
The only way to truly know that your gas fire is safe is to get it serviced, a gas fire service is also a great way to increase efficiency and can occassionaly identify defects that you may not have known about.
We currently charge the low price of £66 inc vat for a gas fire service
If you would like two appliances serviced (i.e. a fire and boiler) we charge the very low price of £96 inc vat. We will also carry out a free gas safety check of your entire property.
(worth £54 inc vat)
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON WHAT A GAS FIRE SERVICE ENTAILS:
- We prepare the area with a dust sheet to ensure your home remains as clean as when we arrived.
- We remove both the gas fire and closure plate from the wall.
- We clean and inspect the chimney, burner,heat exchanger and coals/radiants ensuring that they are free of dust and debris.
- We use a smoke bomb to ensure the chimney has sufficient pull and is unblocked.
- We take a burner pressure or gas rate which tells us if the burner’s heat output is ok.
- We test the operation of the fire in all modes.
- We renew the closure plate and closure plate tape and re-install the fire.
- We finish our tea or coffee, pack up our stuff and leave.
*Please note making a cup of tea is not compulsory, but if you feel included to make one, mines white no sugar please*.
GET IN TOUCH
If you require any of our services or you would just like some advice and live in the North East areas of Sunderland, Gateshead, Newcastle upon tyne, Durham Northumberland and Tyne and wear then give us a call on 0191 289 3464. We are always happy to help. Alternatively, you can E-mail us here
AREAS WE COVER
We’re based in Newcastle and cover every town within North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Durham, Northumberland, Blyth Valley and Tyne and Wear – including Newcastle and Gateshead.
To see if we cover your area, please browse the areas from the drop down menu below to view our complete list of areas.